PDF creation support through the AutoCAD plugin (Revu CAD and Revu eXtreme only) is now supported for AutoCAD 2017.
AutoCAD LT 2017
PDF creation support through the Bluebeam buttons in the AutoCAD LT 2017 ribbon.
SketchUp Pro 2016
PDF creation support (Revu CAD and Revu eXtreme) for SketchUp Pro 2016.
Added support for Revu integration with ProjectWise 10.
- Create user-defined default settings for Tags.
- Generate new tags (or correct existing tags) using AutoMark in the Tags dialog box.
- Automatic tags are updated any time the Sheet Number Tag is modified.
- Set displays all Tag types for any files added to the Set.
- Sort Tags columns in ascending or descending order.
- Revision Number Tags are now sequenced properly when sheets are slip-sheeted into a Set.
Additional Enhancements and Resolved Issues Including:
- Resolved issue exporting some CSV markup summaries that would not display columns in desired order.
- Addressed issue with Revu potentially freezing when opening Sets files in Studio Projects.
- Fixed issues with the Bluebeam plugin for Revit incorrectly missing sheets that were selected for conversion to PDF.
- Resolved issue with markups unexpectedly disappearing if they were updated and saved.
- Addressed issue with XML Markup Summaries exporting with unexpected results.
- Fixed issues that occurred when editing Punchkeys with Japanese fonts.
- Resolved issue with the Bluebeam plugin for Microsoft Office not correctly associating PDF security settings on some files.
- Addressed issue in which some font characters would not render on certain PDF files.
- Fixed issues with Collate function not working on some HP and Canon printers.