Survived another Autodesk University! Monday’s Computational BIM Workshop was excellent and a great way to start off the week. We had our booth at AU this year promoting FenestraPro and our Pro-Revit tools. It was great to see so many of our clients and hopefully new ones.
This year AU presented me with “top 25 speaker at AU” along with “top online speaker”. Very humbled by all of this and I thank everyone for liking my class so much.
My Super Duper Click Saver class was a hit again. Had some great reviews and comments, almost 170 people came to my class. So far, out of a perfect score of 5, I’m ranking at 4.8. Below are some of the comments from people that attended.
- Best informative class I have taken. I love the detail and on screen show and tell.
- Excellent class!!! Always a fav of mine. Thanks!
- Great class great instructor
- Great info will be doing my own in-house calls to pass it along.
- Great speaker! Will be adding him to my favorites. Down to earth with real world solutions to everyday objectives.
- Great stuff!!
- Jarod’s sessions are always informative and entertaining.Lots of great new tips. Thank you.
- More classes need music before class. I needed that fix badly. Thanks so much for the tips!
- Speaker was very organized, easy to follow handouts I could add my own notes. He sorted quickly between tips to make most efficient use of the class time.
- Learned so many new tips! I left this class feeling excited about all the new tricks I can share w/ my team. One of my favorite classes.
- The speaker was very well prepared and his presentation style was fun and very informative.